- We serviced 3 churches from Freeport; Lighthouse International, Bethel Deliverance, and House of Hope.
- Total families serviced were 54 with 163 people and 10 babies.
- Miracle Revival picked up a case of Ensure.
- 143 boxes of food, paper products and hygiene items were delivered to Hudson Estates.
- We fulfilled 4 orders today for 3 churches and one community group.
- Churches serviced were CrossReach (Lucaya Presbyterian) , St. Jude’s Angelican and Living Water.
- Communities serviced were Freeport, Bootle Bay, Smith’s Point, and various parts of the island through Cross Reach.
- Total Families serviced was 104 with 320 people and 10 babies.
- Social Services picked up rice and hygiene products for 80 of their employees.
- We distributed 20 cases of water.
- We fulfilled 13 orders for 8 churches, 3 schools and 2 community groups.
- Churches serviced were Church of God, Mount of Blessings, Believer’s Worship, First Holiness, Eternal Light, Shiloh Baptist, Restoration Evangelistic and Living Water.
- Areas serviced through ministries were Freeport and Eight Mile Rock.
- Total families serviced was 318 with 807 people and 125 babies.
- An additional 375 people received items through school and community distributions.
- The Girls Empowerment Club received hygiene items, wipes feminine products and snacks for 165 girls.
- The Beacon School received diapers, Depends, hygiene items, snacks and wipes for 43 teachers and 107 children.
- Maurice Moore Primary received 60 boxes of food and hygiene items for their teachers.
- Hugh Campbell Primary School received 63 boxes of food and hygiene items for their teachers.
- Coral vita volunteers picked up food, paper products and hygiene items for 7 families in High Rock.
- We distributed 110 cases of water.
- One order was fulfilled for 8 families through Social Services.
- Coral Vita volunteers delivered food and hygiene items to 7 families, 23 people and 3 babies in Hudson Estates.
- A used clothing table was set up in Hudson Estates on Grenfell Ave in front of Shekinah Ministries.
- We distributed 4 boxes of men’s clothes, 4 boxes of women’s clothes and 2 boxes of children’s clothes.
- We also distributed 3 boxes of shoes, several blankets, sheets, towels and pillows.
-We serviced 4 churches and 3 other community orders.
– Churches serviced were Mt. Calvary, Pentecostal Fellowship, Our Savior Lutheran, and The King is Coming in the communities of Eight Mile Rock and Freeport.
– Total families serviced was 61 with 207 people and 5 babies.
– We donated 10 boxes (60) Frontline Dog Flea and Tick collars to the Humane Society.
– The Elderly Home of Freeport received 32 boxes of food and hygiene items, Depends, Wipes, Ensure and 2 pallets of water.
– A private community member received boxes of food, hygiene, diapers and other baby needs for 2 families in Freeport.
– In addition to the pallets mentioned, we distributed 30 cases of water.